WARNING: You may have worked a 14 hour day if the following occurs on your drive home.
You make race car noises to stay alert.
The moon appears to be a celestial bowl of macaroni and cheese in the sky.
You take a right turn and the smell of the food in your passenger seat hits you and [almost] convinces you to pull over and eat it only 2 blocks away from your house.
And last but not least:
You start modifying a Cheap Trick song and singing it to the cars behind you.
"I want you to pass me. I need you to pass me. I'd love for you to pass me. I'm begging you to pass meeee!!!!"
(What? Their lights were really bright and I was having trouble seeing the road.)
Don't say I didn't warn you. And... I just lost my thought... Haha Comatose. Goodnight.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment