Sunday, December 25, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is...

All I want for Christmas is a man that will whisper macabre nothings into my epidermis... Ok. Not really. I wanted a cheese grater. :)


Thanks Hannah!

Merry Christmas! Enjoy this Mad Libs!


My "Dream Man" should, first of all be very juicy and melancholy. He should have a physique like Angelina Jolie, a profile like Justin Beiber, and the intelligence of an exotic parrot. He must be polite and must always remember to sled my lightning, to tip his cookie and to take my axillary pouch when crossing the street. He should move swimmingly, have a peppery voice, and should always dress luckily. I would also like him to be a bumpy dancer, and when we are alone he should whisper macabre nothings into my epidermis and hold my squirelly heart. I know a play dough is hard to find. In fact the only one I can think of is Dad.

In case you didn't know, your axillary pouch is your armpit. :)



I hope your Christmas was as fantastic as ours!

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment