
Yeah. My orange really came shaped like a heart. :)
I am finally on book 11!

This is a picture of my much abused, but much more loved book 10.
These are the feet of one free from the boot! I will be free for one and a half more days!

Turns out. I don't have a stress fracture. Something unknown is amiss in the sesamoid complex. (If you look closely, you can see the swelling on the inside of my right foot.) I am going in on Monday to try some shots and see it it helps. Hoping for the best and praying for the rest! :)
Have you ever had 10 clarinets playing at once inside your house? If you have, you know that noise cancellation headphones are truly a tender mercy.
This 'lesson learned' courtesy of Legend High School's clarinet section.
Yay Band! (Say this in the tone of the little turtle on Robin Hood saying "Yay Dad!" to go with the picture below. This is my attempt to be a turtle.)

Liam absolutely loved this flag. He waved it the entire time.

The great thing about football games is there is so much more to them than the actual game. There is people watching, there is picture taking, but most importantly... there is the band. :) I am so proud of my little sisters who work so hard and play so well. What a blast!
So if you haven't guessed, it is Homecoming. Today was full of hairspray and music as Malena and I did 4 excited girls' hair for the dance. I am so glad Malena came and helped me. :)
All 5 of the girls looked absolutely stunning!
I had to leave before Malena was completely ready, so this is the only picture we got. But hey, it's awesome. I won't complain.
P.S. Yes, I am trying to keep the Christmas spirit alive all year round by looking like Ruhdolf. (Aka, I have a cold. Haha)
The Relief Society broadcast tonight was absolutely amazing. But my thoughts on this will have to wait until it comes out in text. President Uchtdorf's talk was just too good. I felt like it went along really well with the attitude I have been trying to maintain on my blog. A couple of his quotes will have permanent homes on my blog, I think. :)
Who is excited for conference next weekend?! I know I am!
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment