Monday, September 12, 2011

Just a Simple, Happy Post.

Thanks to my wonderful mother, I no longer live in a completely blank- walled room. Thanks, Momma! You totally rock. :)


It may be slightly crooked, but life was never made to be perfect anyways and it is much happier in here now with my loved ones smiling down at me!

Yesterday I gave a talk in church. I was SOOOO nervous. And Bishop felt the need to announce that fact to the whole ward before I spoke. Baha. "And she isn't nervous at all..." Thanks Bishop for helping me with an ice-breaker. I truly felt that it was a tender mercy that the opening song was one of my favorites, "Be Still My Soul." I survived. And now the whole ward knows that I am not, in fact, a 16-year-old intruding in their adult bubble. ;)
Also. Candi and I decided that a certain amazing person is my new crush. Haha. I couldn't agree more. It is great to be surrounded by so many strong people.

I take for granted how beautiful this world that we live in is. This picture taken on my tiny camera does not do this justice, but the moon was so beautiful and big and bright last night! I think I nearly crashed driving home because I was just gawking at it.


Tonight my mother made a delicious dinner. My favorite part was the green beans from our garden. They were so delicious. You just can't buy that kind of goodness anywhere. The soil in our backyard must be full of love or something.
Also, I have realized that our family is kind of freaks. (Big shocker, I know.) We all love vegetables!
For our birthdays we get to choose whatever we want for dinner. When I was younger I asked for vegetables. My mom suggested that maybe we have something else with the vegetables. Weird, right?

I am just so grateful for the tender mercies and little joys of life. Don't forget to smile. It's contagious!!! :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment