Thursday, September 15, 2011

More 1st Grade Appreciation.

Surprise! I knew you were wondering if I loved my first graders... Well I am here to tell you that I do. I really learn so much from them everyday.
They hold no grudges, love everyone, and just say the darnedest things!



Maybe I should find a boyfriend that is 6... It has always worked for me in the past.

Unless you see these put away everyday, it's hard to understand how they usually look... They are usually crammed in with no space free.


It is no wonder that all inventors and trend setters were once 6 years old. Children love to do unconventional things that often work better, look funnier, or in this case, create a lot more space.

Have you ever tried to battle a 6 year old for the 'key to the world?' Let me save you the trouble. They always win. The very moment you thought you had them with your alligator and security cameras, they steal the electricity from the lights and zap everything.

P.S. I am pretty sure when I was a kid, we were just thinking about the key to the city... Upgrade!

Important notice: If you like the chicken nuggets that are 'foot' shaped instead of just the plain round ones, I am sorry to inform you that we are not chicken nugget compatible.


We can still be friends, but we can never share a 10 piece chicken nugget because I love the foot shaped ones. Malena and I discovered this a long time ago. This is why we are best friends... :)


Also, I forgot to mention. Jason Baldwin made my hero list because... Drumroll please.
He asked Sheri Dew out on a date at the fireside we went to the other day! Ha! It was the funniest thing ever! Also, he has an awesome bike and is good at sharing it. :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment