Sunday, August 28, 2011

Old Lady Syndrome

So I just realized something. Ok. Maybe I have known this for a while.
I am not cool anymore!
I think I have totally crossed over into "old people mode" and I am no longer "cool" and "hip." Want to know how I know this? I am too old fashioned.

I prefer to call people or talk to them in person over texting!
I prefer Mr. Darcy to Justin Beiber!
I prefer to hang out with my YW leaders and talk about kids and husbands.
And worst of all...
I don't type smiley faces like the cool people do. (: I type them like this. :)

I just don't know when this happened. I only know that it has.

I am old.

I'd better start writing my will and making funeral arrangements. I don't know the particulars, but I do know this.

Meem: You can have all of my books. (Because Ben just might get Dad's. :P )

The gospel truly blesses our lives if we open our hearts up to it and let it increase our understanding. I absolutely love Sundays! I am so grateful to be surrounded by countless people who have blessed my life and continue to bless it. Although most of them are older, some are younger than me. I look up to you too. Don't ever forget that. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for.
I will forever be grateful for my YW leaders. You are my best friends and I just love that we can still hang out and almost wet our pants with laughter every time. Your belief in me and my potential has been such a strength and motivator to me. I hope that your Sundays have all been equally edifying and full of joy. Let's 'make/ find joy in the journey' this week. :)

Oh yeah. And here's a cute face so that you can exercise your smile a little bit just in case it has been getting a little saggy. :)



Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment