Guess what I had for breakfast today!?!?! That is right. I had EXTRA RAISIN raisin bran. :)

Once upon a time, Meem and Marc were slaving away in the wilderness/ backyard when Marc pulled a weed up that she should have left in the ground. Attached to the roots was a venomous, blood-sucking, life-stealing SPIDER! Dun dun dun!

Ok. So spiders totally freak me out. And this one really looked like it had a peanut connected to it which kind of ruins peanuts for me. But fortunately I Googled it. It isn't poisonous... and we killed it anyways. Ooops.
But on the upside, isn't Thatcher adorable?? How was I so blessed to have the most adorable nephews on the planet? I don't know, but I certainly won't complain. :)

As far as updates go, Lawnie is on the fritz. This could be the end...
Also, I have been thinking in an Australian accent of late because of a current obsession with a
TV show that may involve mermaids... But you didn't hear it from me.
Institute this week was on John chapter 6. The bread of life. Jesus Christ. A lot of good things came from our discussions, but the thing that stuck with me most, I think, was the question that Brother Ramos asked in the beginning: "How has the 'bread' tasted this week?" How has the Word tasted this week? Have our blessings or trials led us to Jesus Christ or have we been caught up in other things? Just something to think about. :)
As always, I am so grateful for my many blessings. When I step back and look at them, I realize that I couldn't even count them all if I tried. Life is just great when we choose to focus on the positives. I hope you enjoyed the Bread in my blog sandwich today. :)
P.S. I have spend my entire life thinking that sandwich was spelled sandwhich up until this very afternoon! Spellcheck saves lives, I know it.
Much Love!!
That spider is so FREAKY! I would have vomited.
ReplyDelete