Monday, August 8, 2011

Ewww! Kissing!


Happy Anniversary to the best parents I have ever had! :) 32 years never looked so good! Thank you so much for the example you are to me. I love you, Mom. I love you, Dad.

First day back at work today! You are reading the writings of a human that is freshly re-certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED! I sure hope that I never need to give anyone CPR, but at least I know it! Keep drinking grape juice and eating avocados!
Malena and I had fun drawing each other during our class.


We know that we are amazing artists, you don't have to tell us.

We also got the back to school bulletin board finished! This is the simplest one we have done in our 3 years, and we still ended up covered in glitter and glue! I guess that is why we work with children, huh?
Yes. That is a cow jumping over the moon. :) We stapled a stuffed animal to our board. Talent.


Curls are in my blood, they are on my head, I suppose it only makes sense that they come from my hand as well. That is about the only thing that I can draw.


I am grateful for my curls and my funny toes and everything that I have been given. How I got so lucky in this life, I have no clue! I hope that you feel joy today! :)

Much Love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment