Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Take it From Frank

Yesterday was "Meet Your Teacher Day" at work which means it was my first official day. The most exciting thing would have to be when I carried boxes of textbooks upstairs. Ok. Just kidding. When I stood on a chair in a skirt to staple things on a bulletin board. Ok. Kidding again.
The most exciting thing was...


That's right! I got a name tag!!! Try not to be too jealous.

This is a good thing. No more 8th graders asking for my number. No more parents asking where my teacher is. Besides. It makes a great hair accessory with the magnets being so strong.



Professional? I think so. :)

The real best thing about yesterday was FHE. I met some really great people from my ward and we had a blast! We went to the 16th Street Mall to share love and joy. We met some really nice people. The person that was most memorable to me was this man named Steve. Steve is an older man from Yugoslavia. We even got to speak a little bit of German. He is a homeless man that sells newspapers. We had a nice, long chat about Jesus Christ, life, and about his younger life as a professional soccer player. I am so glad that I got to meet Steve.

This just in. Photo courtesy of Jason Aldridge.


I hope that he can get to where he wants to be in his life.


I am going to borrow some words from my friend Frank:
"What a world, what a life, I'm in love!" (With life :)

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. you are looking a little tan... sun looks good on you ;)

    ReplyDelete