Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vacation Video

I only spent - an hour on this... So let's not be critical. :) I just wanted some kind of video of Summer vacation pictures.

P.S. You might want to pause the music on the side because there is music in the video! And sorry about the poor picture quality. I guess that's what internet does to beautiful works of art sometimes. :P





It's a little late, but better late than never! I could write a whole paragraph about every picture and the story that goes with it, but I'm sure you can have fun making up your own stories. I had such a wonderful vacation in Washington with my family. I was so blessed to be able to go with them. Washington has to be the best place in the world. :)
Oh yeah. And I tagged some pictures from my life at home so far on the end. :) Enjoy!

Much Love!!

1 comment: