I look lame. What's that a'boot, eh?
I'm in a boot. So I get to rock awesome combos like this tennis-shoe-and-boot-with-a-skirt to work. (Meem N' Marc's anyone?) I have an MRI scheduled to figure out for sure what is wrong. (at 6:40 in the morning by the way.) That will be fun. Will keep you posted. Maybe a stress fracture? We are thinking it is a part of my sesamoid complex. Who knew that 2 little bones that I didn't even know existed could cause such a fuss?
But hey. At least my family has a sense of humor. They were nice enough to decorate it for me. And my mom didn't make me wear it on my date.
You heard me. Date. (How uncharacteristic of me, right?) It was a very fun date. Jason and I met a couple of friends for wings. And.... We rode his Kawasaki Ninja!! (Hence the no boot.) It was super awesome! And he even had the intercom thing in our helmets so we could still talk. He is super down to earth and we got along great.
I got another letter from Elder Rife! This one was a whole page! Haha Kudos for the non-writer writing so much. It is appreciated. He gets to finally go to Brazil on Tuesday! How exciting! And he sounds like such a missionary! He is loving it and will do great things in Brazil. :)
This week I wanted to learn more about sharks. So I just googled and Wikipedia-ed my little heart out. Did you know that there are mainly 3 aggressive sharks? Bull sharks, Tiger sharks, and Great White sharks. And they still aren't even that aggressive. Tiger sharks seem to have the worst record. Vicious things. This shark, however, is AWESOME! This is a whale shark. They are basically harmless because they are filter feeders. But they are the largest known fish in the whole world! They can get to be like 50 feet long! (Ok. I'll stop the geek-speak now.) But I really did enjoy learning all about them. I could go on and on!
I hope that someday I have the means (and guts) to swim with one of these babies!
Oh yeah. Institute was great! I don't even know where to start. Holly came this week! I loved sitting by her. :) We learned about truly seeing and hearing the Lord. Oh. And she obviously made me lose my mind over some crinkle-y eyes... Gah!
I hope that all is well in your life. If you're looking for a challenge, try to explain what a stress fracture is to a first grader in under 10 seconds. ;) It gets easier after about 30 times.
I sure love each one of you. We are so blessed!
Much Love!!
It has been quite the week hasn't it? Thanks for wearing the boot, and may your sesamoids be healed!
ReplyDelete