Monday, June 1, 2009

Update....ish...er.... yeah.

Taylor Lautner..... Oh snap! K, just had to put that out there.
So I am a senior! It is officially Summer Break. Wooo!
So Wednesday was our last day, a half day, and Dadio was like, Hey, I need you to go to Utah with me. So I did. And Hannah. And Malena got to come too. We had a lot of fun! We hung out with Benjamin Britt and his friend Austin. That was quite the adventure! Bahaha. We went to the "Draper Dome." They were doubting the dome, but we won cuz it is AMAZING!! I can't even write about it cuz you just have to experience it for yourself. But anyways, then we wanted to find this golf course. But we couldn't find it so we settled for an ampatheater! We heard a few "scary" stories from Austin then found the golf course at the top of the hill! Then we ran through the sprinklers and ran away from Austin. All while avoiding a midget serial killer that lives in a hut on the golf course. Then we had to get Malena fry sauce cuz she never had it before. The boys were super funny about this. So we get fries and sauce from Carl's Jr. and decide we should probably go inside Del Taco to eat them. Then Austin won "Alfred" in the claw machine and gave him to Mel. Then they wanted to "look at the stars" really badly, so we sat on "the bench" and talked and "looked at the stars" all with wet butts. Silly Ben. Then we group hugged it out to the car and woke up early the next morning to go to down-town Salt Lake! Woo! Shopping and Temple Square! Then we went to Butterfly Falls. Oh baby! Ususally when you name something, it is just a name. But Butterfly Falls is it's name for sure! There are literally butterflies EVERYWHERE! It is like a movie! And it is very pretty too! We also got to meet the lovely Ilene. Gramps is getting married to her next month. She is very sweet and I can't wait until she is officially in our family. :) We had a lot of family time too! It was very fun. And me and Mel went on an a million mile, difficult, uphill both ways, hike. Aka like four miles. But it was really pretty and snakes only jumped out at us like twice. ...... Yeah... so that is most of my trip. Go fry sauce!
Today I had to mow the lawn. I usually like mowing the lawn, but not today!! EVERYTHING that could possibly go wrong with the lawn mower, went wrong. i will spare you the dirty details, but let's just say that when I was done, I smelled STRONGLY of gasoline, grass, and man. And I am not talking lovely, calogney, delicious man. I mean MAN. It was... great.
But anyways, I get to go play Aunt Marc and stay over at Melissa's and clean and help with Jackson for a dayish. .... The End.
Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment