Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone??!!
Well it may be a song about not putting pesticides on plants and not ripping up rain forests and putting trees in museums and stuff, but it has a good beat and a true line or two. :)
Mom. Dad. I miss you. We ALL miss you back here! It is so weird and abnormal without you guys. I totally know "what I got" by having you guys, but I am even more aware of it now. Holly and Meem do a great job of supervision and stuff, don't worry about that. They are so turtley enough for the turtle club, but I just wanna say that we miss you and the house smells really bad right now..... I am pretty sure it is going through withdrawals of not having you here... Just an educated guess. So basically, if you were in our kitchen cupboard (the one with the Kool-Aid mixes and Taco seasoning in it), you would most likely be labled "essense of awesome." Just saying.
Well that is enough rambling from the girl who got like... less than two hours of sleep last night. I am gonna go clean my room. Love you guys!
Much Love!!
We miss all of you guys too. But I cannot tell a lie. I am enjoying napping, reading, napping, eating out, spending time with your dad and seeing the sites. Yesterday we went to Independence Missouri. Many of our ancestors lived there. In fact they were driven out of their homes and lost all of their property because of religious discrimination and mob violence. Tomorrow we are visiting Far West and Adam-ondi-Ahman. I have been studying about it. I am really looking forward to it. See you soon, as in tomorrow!
ReplyDelete