Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pessimist Channel.

So today, after working all day with my Dadio, I was watching the news with my Momma. OH MY PESSIMIST! They have sad and tragic after horrible and graphic stories. OVER AND OVER AND OVER!! Then maybe they will sneak in one (two if you're lucky) stories about how a blind, newborn puppy miraculously saved seven children from a burning car, with nineteen seconds to spare... This is why I hate the news! You turn it on to see the weather and all of a sudden you feel like pulling out the razor blades! It is just WAY too much overload on sadness! Does nothing go on in Colorado besides people dying and committing crimes? I think that they should just make a pessimist channel for all of the sad things going on. So then if someone is feeling particularly morose, they can pull out the bon bons and watch it. Yes, we know that our world is sick and messed up, but we don't need to hear about it 11 times a day. We need to know some, of course, but water it down!! Goodness! That is why we can get online and read articles about what is going on in the world. And to think, I used to want to be a journalist! Bah! NO way!! See the glass half full and show it to the public silly gooses... silly geese? We want to bring people up, not down.
Anyways.... There is my rant...
Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment