Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh so exciting life! You will be hooked...

Breaking News!! Sudokuing is now a verb/Disease that I have recently acquired. And yes, you can acquire verbs.... Google it. Actually, I have had it before. But it went latent until last night. Now it has resurfaced and is stronger than ever before! I can't stop it..... Since this morning I have completed 15 Sudokus!!!!!! And I even was doing other stuff today. I hope it doesn't get too serious.
So pretty much I was watching some awesome YouTube shtuff last night and BAM! I found this one heavenly person who is "Die Besten Musiker auf dem Welt!!!" Only not really. He is just a really good musician and I realized that I have a second disease/weakness/problem. I call it...... IAMASUCKERFORMUSICIANSDANGIT Syndrome. Not that I want a cure exactly.......
But anyways. So Hann and I took all of this time making a note on Facebook about some of our funny, quotable moments in life, then the computer decides to freeze! This is why computers don't rule the world. If they did, I am pretty sure car accidents and stuff would increase! We would be driving down the road (Cuz I am just so good at driving.......) and then it would freeze. Why? Because computers can't rule the world. .... As you can see, "I am quite put out." (Mrs. Dashwood)
Hann and I are pretty much the best painters in the world....... We even go ninja. And then the kid across the street likes to stare at us cuz he can't believe his eyes or something. No big deal though.
Mother Dear, I would like you to know that even though you don't fight with ladles like me and Meem do, we still love you and think you are cool. Just not quite as cool as us...... But close. ;)
Much Love!!

4 comments:

  1. That was really scattered, but it was fun to read! Hope you're having a great summer break! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Der! Haha I was slightly intoxicated on life when I wrote that... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladels...ladles? they can be dangerous. remember when I would turn it and scrape you!? haha! I WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jerk!! haha. Remember when I locked you in the bathroom! Ha! Who wins now!?!?!

    ReplyDelete