Monday, May 18, 2009

Last week O schooly!!

Two more real days of school left!! Then 3 half days of finals and then it is SUMMER BREAK!!!! It really doesn't seem real. It didn't even seem real at Elitches!! Elitches was really lame-ish actually. We were there for... like 5 and a half hours and only went on 5 rides, only one of them was a fun, crazy one. But it is all perfectly fine cuz I found a song that I have been looking for for a long time!!! And school is almost out! And Then I get to go to Washington with my wonderful family and see my wonderful family and friends and the coast and the green!!!!! So exciting!
And today Andrew helped me figure out how badly I could bomb the math final and still pass the class. Basically as long as I get over a 25 percent, I pass!! I think I can handle it!! Haha Have you ever noticed that it is a ton easier for your grade to go down then up? Silly edgemicators!!
So I have this awesome pattern of bruises on my leg and foot from the dance on Saturday! Haha but if anyone asks, Malena abuses me. And thanks so much to Nathan Willis who pushed me in the middle of a circle-up so I had to do the worm. Haha I would also like to thank the 14 year olds who asked me to dance thinking I was their age.... Nah, you are awesome and you know it. haha.
Alex, if you are reading this, I want you to know that you are amazing and talented and you are gonna have so much fun in college. I am sorry that I didn't go to your theatre stuff. That is very lame of me. I hope that you will forgive me and we can hang out and I can finally give you your belated birthday present. Love ya "Der" :)
Hannah Burza MoJo Jo Jo Jo Clark, if you are reading this, let me just say that you are flippin' amazing and you are one of my role models! You are pretty much amazing at everything you do! I love you tons! Keep up the good work. *styrofoam lip thing*
Oh snap, gotta go. :)
Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Which alex? I agree, Hannah is amazing!! I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete