Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Grafite Poisoning and Rubber Bands.

Well it is kind of late, but I had an interesting day.... as interesting as a Wednesday can be during school.
So first of all, basically everyone's birthday is this week! Like 7 people that I can think of off of the top of my head! So happy birthday if you're reading this. :)
Ok, so today I went in to "finish" my German project. Grrr. Not going into detail... but let's just day that if i get over 50 percent, it will be a miracle. But it doesn't really do any good to dwell on it now. Oh, then malena stabbed me with a pencil and I was bleeding like crazy and it hurteth!! But it's ok because she bought me a lemon bar at a random bake sale in the hall way. And because I just lub her.
So then is tech. Oh my gravy! I had so much paint on me by the end of the class! Good thing I wasn't wearing my favorite jeans today or anything!! I even had blue paint on my face thanks to Cody! Meanie.
Then I got to leave at lunch for an orthodontist appt. The lady at the office basically knows my life story because she sees me so much. Haha We are best friends..... sort of. So the ortho said I get my braces off super soon!! And that is exciting because I can barely open my mouth right now. Silly rubber bands. But I have a kind of cool lisp for now! You're all jealous. Anyways....
Then me and Dadio went painting. Almost died. Dad, you owe me a rapelling trip.
Ok well...... loajnegoaegoea ce. Tired. Braindead. Fish. What?
Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment