So today we got yearbooks! You know what that means?? IT'S ALMOST SUMMER BREAK!!!!! Not that I am excited or anything......... Anyways.
I just must say a few things to and about a few people because I do LOVE my people. :)
First, Chelsea Flippin Ervin. I miss you so much and I can't wait until you come visit this Summer! So hold off on the Atomic bombs until after Summer so we can play in the prettyness and you can take lots of pictures. Then you can feel free to A-Bomb all of the slinkies in Parker, Colorado. There is so much that me and Mel can't handle here without you!! So you should probably think about moving back...... I love you a ton! Oh, and Malena needs a virtual hug. Oh! And sorry for not texting you back during YB distribution. It got a little crazy!! "It's like an attic in the basement! Attic in the basement!!"
Malena Kay ______. You are hilarious and awesome. Plus, you are classy.... If you know what I mean by considering the alternative. I really love that you dressed up today, even if I have to dress up tomorrow not today. You looked awesome. And that shirt is kind of like that one red and pink combo that one day when Alex said that if he didn't know us, he would say we were dating by the way we were leaning accross the table and supposedly my purple one.... That was a long discription... But you know what I mean. Also, if the slinky falls down the wrong stairs like we think it might be, don't pick the slinky up and throw it, it won't fall very long because slinkies are not classy, they are the alternative. Thanks for pulling our your "Confrontational" card today when you thought I needed it Momma Bear! Oh, and, "Yo butt is bigga dan mine! What!?"
Alex, thanks for being my lunch buddy even though you hug the breath out of me sometimes. Lunch is just sweet and it might be a little sad without you next year.
Happy birthday to Cody and James.
If you are a sicky, hurry up and get better. And even if it is the "Dreaded Swine Flu" I would still come and supply the remedy. Hugs and soup. :)
Washington Coast, don't worry. I am coming soon! :) :)
I have a huge group speech in front of a ton of adults tomorrow!! Wish me luck! We have to convince all of these adults that they want to buy a worm hole in a bag! ...... *cricket. cricket*
I love you all to bits and pieces!! And please don't turn into a slinky. Slinky=BAD!
Much Love!!
:) it knows how to bring me up and make me smile when i am about to throw the slinky into chelseas atomic bomb.... ha. i love you and chelsea! thanks for being here guys. i will find away to show you both how much you mean to me!
ReplyDeleteJust don't throw it. Drop kick it. And make sure that you feel happier and better and that is enough for me!! But you might have to pay Chelsea off....
ReplyDelete