Friday, April 3, 2009

An spektakulur daye!!!!

Today was a very good day! Actually this whole week has just been phenomenal!!!

Time for some random tidbits!!!
I love James Darren. His voice is most triumphant. Crooner. Yes.
My Mom is pretty awesome to make a silly post about my freakiness.
I really like this book that I am reading right now.
I stay on Facebook a lot longer lately because that is the only way to talk to my awesome friend August.
When you are laying on your stomach, propped up on your elbows, if you laugh, you bounce up and down and it is really funny which only makes you laugh harder... especially if you are next to Chelsea Smith(who has an awesome laugh).
I am so looking forward to Summer break!! Who isn't?
I am pro at changing words to songs... Either to make them apply to me or to eliminate the bad words.
I have the best friends and the best family.
Cara and I talked about how pregnant ladies "glow" today and I think that was funny that we randomly talked about that in the hallway at school.
I finished all of my math homework with about 2 minutes to spare today!
Melissa is too tired to blog.
Apparently you can make a gas powered dart gun.
I have to go get Mel all spiffy and fresh now!
Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment