Prom takes a lot of work!!! Guys don't have any idea! But it is so much fun to get your best friend ready! Haha It will be that much more fun to do it at Malena's wedding. We were "Prom maids." She was Prom-Zilla!!! But it was all worth it. She is beautiful!
So today I hung around Malena's and ate.... and did hair.... and sang.... and talked to Aug.... and didn't do much else.
Oh my! I love the song "Don't take the Girl" by Tim McGraw. Except I don't listen to the very end cuz it is very sad. But the rest is perfect!!!
I was introduced to "The Hush Sound" today too. Very good band.
I am currently dreaming of how awesome this Summer will be!!! It will be a Summer to remeber for sursies!!
So I am kind of.... ok really bored. But still very happy and Hyper!!!!!!!! niehgo;iahgonegouhaoeth
janweoigaoehgo;awev ur9vnue8tuvake nvrhao8ethdofhajdh;jdn ;khg oeihgoghcfwhgoieh
Yeah. That good.
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment