Happy Easter!!! It is rainy and cold. But not sad or depressing in the slightest! Why? Because it is Easter!
This weekend I have spent reading and.... reading.... and eating and sleeping and.... reading. Fablehaven 4 is sooooooooooo good! There is one thing that was terrible about it though. It leaves you hanging literally at the last sentence!! You are all like, oh ok, I can kind of almost last until the next book. Then out pops the last sentence and you want to find Brandon Mull's house and throw gummie bears at it until he hands over a completed manuscript. Let's just say it was a really good book and I almost don't want the next book to come out because that is the last one!!!! But seriously!! What the Navarog was he thinking leaving us hanging like that!?!?! How wuuude!!
I totally won by far many Easter egg hunts today against my dearest Hannah and Lizzie. I was trying to think of a reason why we hunt for Easter eggs.... I am sure there is some deep underlying symbolism or something to go with it. But for me, I take it as we are trying to look for the positive, beautiful, or extraordinary things hidden in the messes or ordinary thing in life. That is the best I could come up with for the moment though.
Hann and Lizzie have these annoying loud singing stuffed animals. I am about to rip out their voice boxes!!!
So I really really am getting excited about our Summer trip!!!!!! Like a lot! eeeepppp! Ok, I just got too excited. No more typing or I am gonna go psycho.
Much Love!!
still think ur super lucky cause u get to go to washington..
ReplyDelete