So I am just feeling pretty much happy and tired because.... well I am a little CARZY these days. *Crosses eyes and sticks out tongue for emphasis*
I read a great book called "The Last Lecture" over the weekend. I totally got major brownie points from telling Mr. B about it today. It is a very good and inspiring book. And it is also a short read, so everyone should read it!!! Except this next sentence might scare you away..... Ready? It is Non-Fiction. But really really good!!!! Oh, and it is by.... Randy Pausch. :)
Life is great. Don't hate, don't be late, and don't hate. Genius, I know.
You know what sounds spectacular right at this very moment? A huge, juicy, bodacious, burger with everything on it except for plastic cheese. YUM!! That just sounds SOOOOO good! I had a conversation about this wonder waiting to happen with like.... four people today. It just sounds so satisfying.
I am back to enjoying my Tech class again. Probably my favorite class at the moment. Although I do get a ton of paint on myself.... well more like, I get a lot of paint put on me. But I don't mind so much. Haha. I do love my Tech boys. They are good body guards, and always good at making fun of me when I can't reach something.
I also discovered that, although prepping to paint is not very fun, it is very thereputical and it builds patience. I do not know how Dad does it so fast!!! It is probably because I am kind of a perfectionist sometimes and he just smacks the tape on there. But I would say that the pros outweigh the cons for sursies!!
Oh, also, Mr. Haas is actually super easy to talk to when you don't go in his office during the typical schedule change time of year. I would like to thank Meem for being a goose and making him like you so that he likes me now too!! I even went to talk to him twice on Monday!! On purpose! I got a lot of my next year's dealio worked out. I get to leave early basically everyday. It will be really awesome.
Smile! Smile! Smile! :)
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment