And pictures are always a "crowd pleaser." ... I have such a crowd on this blog... Better please 'em!
The joy of shin splints. [I can't even tell you how happy I am to run again. I'm a little obsessed.]
This is after run # 10. I finally ran over a mile! Woo hoo!!! Can you believe it??
This one is just a gem. I had to share it. Love these girls.
My first BYUI hoodie! [Totally on sale. Try not to be too jealous.]
Our latest prank.
Phase 1: Tape dummy.
Phase 2: Add gorilla suit. [The sign says: Hope you're thirsty! Love, You know who ... Not to be confused with You Know Who...]
Phase 3: Show the gorilla some love?? What? Who does that?
Oh yeah. We do.
Phase 4: Water. :)
P.S. This is way harder to do than it looks.
Yes. We went there.
They stole our couches for a weekend. How else were we supposed to react? :)
Much Love!!







No comments:
Post a Comment