I just need to count some raisins and share some adventures. Picture style.
I'm grateful for my sweet roommates. :)
Aren't we gems? It's a miracle that none of us have been snatched up yet.
I love each one. And hey, they love me too!
Living room naps never get old!
Neither do unflattering laughing pictures...
The boys. They bless our lives. Sometimes they bless them by cramming 7 people into a little Kia. (Which is actually legal in Idaho, in case you were wondering.) And sometimes they bless them by taking pictures that give everyone amazing double chins. :)
[Front seat: Me, Cameron, James. Back seat: Justin, Sara, Becky, Seth.]
I have a wonderful ward. My sweet visiting teacher brought me a little care package because she knew I was sick. :)
I'm grateful for Elsa who always saves her poptart crusts for me. [She only likes the middle and I only like the crust.]
I'm grateful for a little healthy competition. [And for James and Cameron's awkward engagement picture.... Super cute...]
I'm grateful for snapchat wars.
Hahaha!
I'm grateful for awkward FHE relationships. This picture basically defines a huge part of our lives. Yes, this is normal.
I'm grateful for pranks.
For pranking early in the morning.
And mostly I am grateful for that burning in my muscles that tells me that I did, in fact, run a mile yesterday for the first time in over a year and a half.
Life is good, folks! It just is! :)
Much Love!!



No comments:
Post a Comment