Sister Holt's final though... Oh my goodness. No amount of studying could have prepared me for that. Brutal.
And now it is over. :)
Probably most of the reason I did so well was this nice note with string cheese that someone anonymously left me! Haha Whoever you are: Thank you. I loved it so much!

I spent 5 hours scrubbing today... Clean checks are a little... over the top. One of the items on my to do list: Clean pipes under the sink. ... Yep.
Good thing I enjoy cleaning! Haha :)
Mom, Dad, and I discussed "The Law of Rexburg" today. Unfortunately Rexburg... I really want to go camping this summer and I just don't think it is safe to go without men. We will see what little deal we can work out.
Great news!
I've vacated my old residence and moved into my new apartment!
Old bed.

New, painted room. Ooo la la!

This semester I am spoiled. I have an entire room to myself. AND we have 2 fridges! What the heck!? :)
Alexa and I are christening the new apartment tonight. :) In fact I am in my new bed right this minute! I am looking forward to a wonderful semester full of new adventures. Woopie!
But right now I am most excited to see family and friends at home! [Not to mention a new doc.] James and I embark on the journey home tomorrow. 10 hour drive? Here we come!
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment