Monday, April 9, 2012

Home Sweet Home!!!

I may [never] complain against boring Wyoming again....

James and I were doing just that when our journey got very exciting!

The window got stuck open... Going 80ish MPH in windy Wyoming! Exciting! [Especially when you drank a whole Gatorade 90 miles ago!! So funny!]

We had quite the adventure. We sang to Disney songs and James made fun of the way I wrap his burgers so he can eat it and drive. [I learned this from my mother. Thanks, Momma.]


10 hours is a very long time. We went through all of the phases of slap-happiness. AND We've decided that a road trip to the Shire would probably be the best thing we could ever do with our lives.
And we ended up screaming for basically the last hour of the trip due to another window mishap and the excitement of once again having Colorado air surrounding us.


Great road trip with my big, little brother. It is so good [and weird] to be home!

Raleena Reunion. :)
Believe it or not, we are not in pain in this picture. It was just really sunny.


Shay built a Go-Kart. We had a blast with it!


That thing can pick up some serious speed! So fun!!!



I almost got kicked out by getting a little air because it is so close to the ground with no shocks! This face pretty much sums it up.




Happy Easter!! I am grateful to know the meaning of Easter and the opportunity I had to go to two sacrament meetings yesterday. What a blessing it is to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. He died for us and He lives again! This makes true joy possible for all of us no matter the circumstances we are living in. I hope that we can always remember this and find that joy.

I love these little boys!! I've missed them so much! :)


They loved the Easter egg hunt! Thatcher was not even crawling when I left! And now he is walking!!! I cannot believe it!


Liam might be a world-class baseball player someday.


Ready for the outtakes??


Look at Liam! Ahaha! And me... Trying to catch bugs in my mouth?


Scary!! Haha Gotta love that wind mixed with static.


It was a fantastic Easter Sunday full of family and church and WAY TOO MUCH food. :)

Hann and I decided to drive to the temple.

The sun wasn't in a good spot for pictures of the front no matter what angle we tried and we didn't bring a good camera... But here is pretty sunshine!


I love to see the temple. :)



I went to a new doctor today, an orthopedic surgeon this time. Kind of heart breaking. Strangers on the street show more interest and concern for my foot than this man did. I don't really have anything nice to say about him, so I will leave it at that. But at least he got me referred for another MRI. On the hunt for a new doctor... again... someone who is up to the challenge of a "complex" injury. We will find them eventually! It's all about the journey, right? [Sometimes I want to be like a little kid and keep saying, "Are we there yet??" I am still learning the art of running with patience the race set before me.]

Thank you for your prayers and love. You all help me keep my hopes up when it's tough.

Looking forward to the rest of my visit! :) Such a blessing to be home.

Much Love!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you made it home safely, Michelley. I feel like my life is complete without seeing you almost everyday. Enjoy your break... See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your positive attitude about the foot situation! Hang in there. Our prayers were answered. He got us that referral and who knows where that will lead us. One step closer! :o)

    ReplyDelete