I love my little guys. Enjoy some pictures [Most of which are blurry due to high action sequences.]
I cannot believe that he is walking! Ah! Look at the chunky legs. :)
Cutest little happy guy. :)
Sneak attack with Thatcher as the decoy. Good one Liam. Haha
Liam was really mad that I couldn't stand up and play with him at first...
But then he learned that I could still roll around and get him.
Yep. Totally got beat up by a 3-year-old. :) No shame in that.
These pictures are from yesterday... or maybe the day before. But today Liam and I decided that the yellow ball is a pokey fireball and the blue ball is an "Ice Burger." Ahaha!
One-footed airplane? No big.
Yesterday was Melissa's Birthday! A Mom-Melissa-Jackson-Marc Birthday lunch was in order. :) We had a great time. Jackson was the coolest guy in huge sunglasses!

What a ham.

I love my little guys. I wish I didn't have to leave them again so soon!
I've gotten to see so many people that I love this week! And grades are officially in! Straight A's! I also got another MRI last night. Gosh, Life is good. :) This has been such a nice little breather of a break. So blessed!
Much Love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment