Thursday, June 28, 2012

Street Smarts

Take me out to the ball game! Up to the [almost] top row! Bring in some pistachios and cracker jacks. Sit in the heat and feel sweat on our backs!

... Ok. I'll stop there. :)


 Yeah. Basically we had a really great time on Monday despite not really ever watching the game. :)


And the Rockies even won! Just another testament to how wonderful Colorado is. :) No big deal.


I am feeling really grateful for the little things. Things like a note stuck in my car door, a heart drawn in the dust on the dirty car, or a nice bag of potato chips. ;) Little things matter. [Thanks, Tyler.]


This Sunday was our family/ friend fast. It was such a wonderful experience. I also had the opportunity to receive a blessing. [Thanks Wilsons/ Tyler.] Thank you to everyone for praying for me and just loving me. You all make a massive difference in my life. :)


Fact: Even errands can be a blast. :) Mom and I had an adventure-y errand trip yesterday.

We got the same book at the library. [She gets audio and I read them.] Aren't we so cute?


P.S. "Heist Society" by Ally Carter. LOVED IT.
I've already got the second one on hold. [And not that I looked it up or anything... But the third comes out on February 5th.]

Then we got super crazy at Wal-Mart and went "sans-carting!" The excitement levels were off the chart, let me assure you. ;)



 Our little gnome got a makeover.



His name is Achilles because.... Well... ;)


We've all got problems, right?

I have a feeling that our little friend had many adventures before he came into our lives. I guess it's not our place to judge a gnome by his scars.

Unconditional love. It's a wonderful thing.


And don't be fooled by the "folksey peasant look" this guy's got street smarts.

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. haha, the folksy peasant look comment was great! Love your blog, Marcer (as in Marker but with a C...)

    ReplyDelete