This blog is just catching up on missed Raisins. :)
Jackson is a cutie.

It was Slip N Slide time.
Great news: Tyler and I beat Jenga... WITH the Hobbit as a foundation. I certainly think that had something to do with our success. ;)
I've found the answer to the world's problems. On my breakfast plate. My eggs were trying to send me a message of peace. I'm just doing my job as a world citizen to pass it along. Peace, folks.
Dear Quinci,
I am so excited that it's nearly Disney Land time. There were 5 billion ladybugs in the garden I was weeding. I take this as a good sign.
Love, Michelle
I've been in a cooking mood of late. Mini peach and pumpkin pies have been popular lately. I just need to find a good recipe of dough so it requires more effort.... Haha
We got Jack to do some funny faces. :) Enjoy.
Yesterday, before church, Hann and I walked out of our rooms wearing the same thing...
I changed. Don't worry.
Mom spit water all over herself at dinner because we laughed so hard.
This morning we broke out the power tools! Yeah!
Too bad I'm accident prone... The bruise on my thumb isn't as bad as losing a finger though! ;)
Tyler went on a manly adventure this weekend with Jamon. They hiked 4 Fourteeners in 2 days! I am just so glad he came back. I'm especially glad that he brought me the best thing ever:
A bacon T-Shirt. Best boyfriend ever? Obviously. Thank you!!! :)
Much Love!!







No comments:
Post a Comment