"Hey. How you feel about coming over to the Wilson's? Pick you up in my grandpa's convertible?"
Well that's the easiest question I have ever had to answer. YES.
It's always a blast with the Wilson/Armitstead clan.
Hann and I have been on a Teenie-Bopper-A-Day kick this week.
[A Teenie-Bopper a day keeps the... monotony of growing up and facing reality away... for a couple of hours at least... :) ]
Yesterday was Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. Today was Nancy Drew.
We camped out in my bed with only the necessities: Drinks, chips, candy, and our trusty books of choice.
Oh yeah. And attractive picture-taking skills, too. ;)
What can we say? Photogenicism [Is that a word? ...It is now.] runs in our family. Never a bad picture! :)
I got a "Get Well" card in the mail from all of the nurses from my last nerve block! Sweet!
Life's good over here! I hope you all are enjoying your journey. :)
Also: We are having a Family Fast this Sunday for my foot. Anyone and everyone who would like to take part is invited! Thank you so much for all of your love and prayers! You all make a massive difference in my life and I am so grateful!
Much Love!!



No comments:
Post a Comment