Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Better Late Than Never... Right?

This post has the potential to make me late for work...

Smart choice to continue on with it anyways, wouldn't you say?

This is what I have been doing at work the last few days. Hardcore, right? Yes. I did use my actual hair for the mane and tail. ... Kidding.
Sequins are no joke. I love it when I get to do art projects like this! Hopefully this horse for one of my 1st grade classes wins the contest! Haha



I have good news. My mom is reteaching me to crochet because I get to spend so much time off of my feet these days. She always is so helpful even when I am really stubborn. I am making a purple and grey blanket! We've decided that now I am just so domestic that people will be lining up to marry me. Bwahaha. That's a joke, folks. :)




But the REAL good news is that after many emails, rounds of phone tag, and tears, I finally have a date for my surgery. :) Next Friday the 11th. I couldn't be more thrilled. :)

Ok. I am really approaching time to be late...

Happy Birthday to my Dipstick, Raleena! I got you a brand new, healthy wolf!
You're so OOOOLLDDD. 20? Yuck. :)
Thanks for knowing just what I need on a rainy day (figuratively speaking). Who could know that I needed to go run into things at Wal Mart on a wheelie cart, but you? You're the best Malena I have in my life. We even have ultrasounds and surgery at the same time! Flippin awesome! I will always hold your scrunchy. Now that you're old and wise, I'll try to take your advice... At least for another month and a day when I join you in the ranks of a non-teenager. I love you so muches that I am going to write the rest in really bad German. :)
Du bist die besten Freundin auf dem Welt!! Wir werden tolle 'bridesmaids' sind!
Lobster and Steak, baby. Lobster and Steak. :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment