Thursday, June 2, 2011

Prep time: 30 seconds Marriage Prep time: 3 hours

Prep time today= 30 seconds. (That means that I woke up at 7:56, threw clothes on, and ran out the door and ran up the hill for 8AM class. I wasn't too late either. That's impressive if I do say so myself.)
So in my oh-so-exciting math class (the 8AM one) there is this boy that sits one empty seat away from me. I think I have talked to him once. But for whatever reason he loves to look over at me a very lot. I can't figure out if I have something of interest on my face everyday, I completely charmed him with my "Hey, I'm Michelle. What's your name? [Insert math question here because my sort of tutor wasn't there that day]" the one time I talked to him, or if he is terrified of me and is watching me to make sure I don't try to slip a knife in his ribs. It's most likely the last option. I even asked Blake (my sort of tutor) today and he assured me that he looks over an abnormal amount of times. I mean, come on. We're talking like every 30 seconds. Maybe he has a nervous twitch.
Marriage Prep time= 3 hours. (4 including class)
Quinci and I wrote our midterms for Marriage Prep today. 10 pages of glorious lovey stuff. I finished in 3 hours. It did help that we had some ice cream and Celine Dion to get us through though. :)
Up until about 5:30 today, I didn't even have time to tie my shoe. (Literally. I walked all the way to the library and back with my shoelace untied.) But it is days like these that the very small things become really noticeable. (At least for me.) It's almost like my senses are heightened in all of the rush and I notice them and then just like that, they are over and I am on to the next thing. I can't remember a single specific thing, but I do remember a smile on my face for the little things today. Thank you for the little things.
Also, I just finished Sarah Dessen's latest book. I may or may not have shed a little tear.
This morning when I thought of this blog, I had a lot more in mind to write, but that was 10 pages of marriage prep ago.... so this will have to do. Brain=fried!!
Thank you for being extra raisins in my life. Don't forget to remember.

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment