Saturday, June 11, 2011

Graffiti and Pondering

Random and probably dumb thought real fast. Why are we so fascinated with old junk? When we want to go take a photo shoot, we always want it to be by old, rustic stuff. Why?

Maybe:

We find solace in the past
We can feel the old memories that surround these places
Or they just look so cool!


Today I got to go to IF again. It was a lot of fun. Jake took Holly and I up to this old mini golf place that is completely destroyed and graffitied. The above picture is of my lovely paint shoes on this slide that is broken off. It's up on this tower and it overlooks a pretty view (and the old mini golf place.) It is so cool looking though and it is completely in the middle of nowhere. You can even see the Rexburg temple from up there! I loved just being able to sit and ponder there. Jake calls it his "close to Heaven" place. I totally agree. Here a few pictures of it. But I have to warn you... The pictures do not do it justice.

Here are some baby mountains. .... Ok. They are just baby in comparison to the Rockies.


Dang. I just can't say enough how beautiful this Earth is. We are surrounded by so many blessings. :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment