Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Knight on Shining Bike!


One song comes to mind. "This is the first day of my life. Swear I was born right [on that sidewalk.]"
Tonight was a fantastic night! Sarah, Jake, and I went to get some Mexican food. (Which was great in and of itself.) On the way back, these boys were pulling out of the Hart parking lot on their bikes. Jake yelled that we wanted a ride. (Thank you, Dearest Jacob.) Oh Jason. What a Sweetheart. He gave Sarah and I both a ride around a few blocks. He went fast too! He said he'd gladly give us a ride another time too.
But oh my goodness. This was one of my few goals for this semester. (The others shall only be revealed if they are accomplished, of course!) Although my life feels much more complete... I just feel like I want to ride it again!!! I certainly hope that I meet the knight on shining bike that is Jason again and sooner rather than later. ;) Not only because he has a bike. He really was a very nice boy.
The responsibility of mowing the lawn was officially passed down to Hannah today. She mowed for the first time! I hope that she has as many great adventures with Lawnie as I did. :) (And I hope she documents them. Hint, hint.) Oh Lawnie.
Today I was so blessed. I was able to get a new phone ordered and on its way to me, score an A on my science test, greatly improve my long boarding skills, and RIDE A CROTCH ROCKET!!
And I know I say this all the time, but I truly do have the most wonderful people in my life. I am so grateful for every moment I get to spend with you guys, even if it is just a phone conversation. If memories or love could be stolen, I am pretty sure I would need one of those really prestigious vaults in a Swedish Bank. Yes. You're that good. I love you guys. You make life fantastic. :)

Here is to an even better tomorrow! Let's, you and I, make it great. :)

P.S. I miss you, Quinci! Your weekend had better be AMAZING! :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment