Sunday, July 25, 2010

Comfortable insanity

Only people who are insane choose to drive with the windows rolled down (or unrolled, as I sometimes choose to say) instead of using air conditioning.

Last night Aly agreed to go on a late-night, completely spontaneous slurpee run! So I am thinking that maybe, just maybe she is a little insane too. But aren't we all? We all have those things that are our own indicator of insanity. Bob Ross had his "Happy little accidents" all over the canvas and everyone loved him for it. He is on the Hero list, isn't he? The Joker.... where do I start? Is violent and... well I don't really know where I was going with that one... Haha Some people play with swords or are in psecret psychic psocieties. Some people think that they will have a store that markets everything from a wrinkled ladies line to baby sundresses! Augie has superpowers!!

So here is the lesson: Only insane people are sane. Only insane people are worth knowing.

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. that's a great lesson... and it's so true! about weird people, and crazy. people. only fun people are worth knowing... and weird, crazy, insane people are the funnest! :)

    ReplyDelete