Friday, July 30, 2010

Extraordinary

Today I feel EXTRAORDINARY like Ramona. (From "Ramona and Beezus," of course. Cute movie.) It may be because I started off my day with vacuuming out the garage or it may be because I stuck my tongue out at these guys giving April and me "The Look." Or it may just be because I am. Whatever the reason, I am feeling it. :) If you'd like to purchase this wonderful feeling, just give me a call or possibly the man upstairs and we would be more than happy to send you a strong dose ASAP. If you call in the next 15 minutes, I can guarantee a very enthusiastic monologue.

Great news! They finally took the round about out that everyone hates! I know this because I drove through the middle of it today on the freshly paved road! :)

Bad news. Ben says he won't buy me a taser for college because I am going to BYUI. Shoot. Why can't it be a little more sketch there so I can be as cool as Veronica Mars?

That's it for today.

Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the round about is gone too. Maybe I'll have to cruise mainstreet and try it out.

    ReplyDelete