Saturday, July 17, 2010

So it's Saturday

Today I got a new waffle iron and dress (courtesy of Mommy Dearest.), cleaned and reorganized my room, and even fit a couple of episodes of Veronica Mars in. I am recycling 2 years worth of magazines and just put a letter to Elder Jones in the mail. I am also currently doing laundry and contemplating a shower and dinner. Amazing, I know. Haha

Aly Babwa made a very sweet, and embarrassing video of me today. Thank you. :) She is quite an amazing girl. I want to be just like her when I grow up. :) No sarcasm on that.

So yes, I am blogging more. Why? Beats me. I'll probably snap out of it soon. :)

What's on my mind today? College, delicious foods that I wish just popped up in front of you when you wanted them, and Augie :), among other things. Also, why on earth is Troy back in Veronica Mars?? No one ever liked him anyways, the jerk.

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment