Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Tropical Solution

Yesterday we painted the exterior of our house. It was full of ups and downs. (Literally, we were using ladders.) Many a pun was made and many a muscle was strained, but at least we don't have to worry about it anymore.
While scraping old paint off of a painter's shield with Ben, I managed to cut my knuckle and his hand! I know, I should be on "America's Got Talent" or something. At the end of the day as I was cleaning out the paintbrushes with Dad, I got a lot of paint in my cut. I decided to use Hydrogen Peroxide: Topical Solution, to get all of the icky stuff out of it. As my wound was burning and bubbling away, I read the label and thought for a moment that it said 'Tropical Solution!' Ha! Wouldn't that be nice!? So for all of your daily injuries, inside and out, I recommend you try the "Tropical Solution." When you find out exactly what that means, you let me know. I will do the same, I assure you.

Also, I will never again go to a Single's ward activity until I am safely in Rexburg at college.

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment