First, I have got to give a shout out to my little Joseph. :) (For those of you unfamiliar with the weird Clark nicknaming phenomenon, that is Hannah.) Hannah made All-State Mixed Choir as a junior!!! Only 3 people from her whole high school made it! Way to go, Jo! You rock the socks... of the world.
This is her when she found out. She wasn't excited at all... :)
Yesterday was the big doctor day. Long story short:
No CRPS. Just an undefined neuropathic pain disorder. So I don't feel any less pain today than I did yesterday, but my mind is at peace. I plan to go back to Idaho in January and move forward with my life. I know I will be ok. I don't know how or when, just that I will be.
Also. My Italian doctor loves me. He found out I am Mormon and was asking me a lot of questions about it. We talked a lot about missionaries. I explained that you have to have health problems resolved to go so I haven't been able to yet. As I was leaving he yelled, "Bye! Have fun! Think about your mission!" It was a cool day. :)
And most importantly. I get a handicapped parking pass!!!! YES.
Today at work I had a great conversation with my little friend Gabriel. He just turned 6 this week and he has REALLY BIG MUSCLES now.
This is the picture he drew. (Yes, I work at a Catholic school.)
M: How do you know that God loves you?
G: Uh-Cuz He maked me! He maked everyone in the whooole world!
M: Even me?
G: Yep.
M: Even the people in China and Africa??
G: .... Uh... Yeah! (He wasn't too sure about that one at first.) Do you know how He maked everybody so fast?
M: How?
G: Uh-Cuz He has TWO hands! (He said this very matter-of-factly.)
I repeat. I love my kiddos. :) I am blessed to work with them.
So many tender mercies this week. God has definitely been using His TWO hands to bless my life.
Life. Is. Good. :)
Much Love!!


No comments:
Post a Comment