Friday, November 9, 2012

A Whole Mess of Babies

Lately I have been especially grateful for the children I get to work with. Both my primary kiddos and my Ave Maria kids remind me of what is most important. Life is simple to them and they know what matters. They love so quickly.

I want to be like them when I grow up.

Politics from a kindergartener: (Remember to use your best high pitched little boy voice and don't separate your sentences or pause unless you absolutely must breathe.)
Mick Romney!? I voted for Mick Romney! Uh-Cuz President Obama does abortion and abortion is killing a baby before it's even borned and that is bad and mean.

I got to watch this for Child Development. :) Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHIM-bGiTI

My favorite part is, "They have a whole mess of babies!"

Here's to the amazing, sweet, wonderful kids in our lives... And the other ones too. :P

3 Doctor appointments next week! (Serious raisins.) Wish me luck!

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment