This post is [mostly] written out of PURE and genuine boredom. :)
That means you should probably expect a lot of gems in this one... Sort of...
It has come to my attention that I juggle books like some girls juggle suitors. I have finished 2 this week and am currently knee deep in 5!
... Yes. April and I did take a trip to the library yesterday, what did you expect??
But the good news is that I read probably the funniest book I have ever held in my two hands before. "Not My Type" by Melanie Jacobsen. Mormon Chick Flick about the awkward YSA scene. What more could you want out of a funny book? The girl in this book dislikes dating way more than I do and I was literally laughing out loud at the awkwardness levels!
Mom caught my geekiness on camera. How nice of her. Haha
Really. It is hilarious. I am willing to lend it out for the price of a hug or maybe a super convincing smile.
[And don't worry English buffs. I am reading real books too! I promise.]
Quinci, Thank you [NOT] for putting this oh-so-glorious song on my computer.
The joys of shuffle.
... I still love you though.
I'm glad Cho didn't make you cry or I would be making scary threats involving arm hair. [I learn from the best.]
I enjoyed laying in my hammock for over an hour talking about being "Grown Up" with you last night. You made a somewhat crummy day much better. :)
There may not have been a scary/ strapping Indian scratching on the door this babysitting job [thank goodness], but there was definitely a messy diaper explosion!
Child care really is such a glamorous job, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ;)
Good news: I finally cleaned out the truck. :) YUMMO!
Best real life use of movie quote:
I jumped on Hannah and wrapped my arms and legs around her in a hug.
As she struggled to stay standing she said: It's a good thing you're not a big fat guy or this would be REALLY difficult.
Bahaha! Good one, Jo. :)
I got a letter from Elder Britt this week. He seems to be absolutely loving life! He is the greatest example of "Finding joy in the journey." It is impossible to read anything written by him with anything other than a smile. I want to be like him when I grow up!
I hope you're all enjoying your climb! I love you guys!
Much Love!!


No comments:
Post a Comment