All the single ladies... :)
Oh yeah. And this.
And the finale. Yeah... We are a good lookin' bunch alright!
Muahaha! Nate is safely in Arizona and out of reach of MY glass. *Secret handshake*
You would do the same to me and you know it. :) What are sister-in-laws for anyways?
I know Meem already put these on her blog, but they are just too cute not to share!!
Aww we miss you guys soooooo much! :) Arizona had better be nice to you! Just look at that SMILE! You'll drive the girls crazy with it someday, Little Man.
Thank goodness for Skype!
Don't look it up, it'll freak you out. Just know that I am in good hands. :) I am a happy girl and all will be well soon enough! MOUNTAIN CLIMBING ROCKS! [Picture me flexing my muscles and looking super intense right here] PLUS: Kyley comes home this weekend. :) Life is just so great!
Also: If you are looking for a good leafagami swan, I know where you can get your hands on one. ;) It is pretty impressive. [Insert eyebrow raise here]
Much Love!!




No comments:
Post a Comment