Friday, May 25, 2012

A Nerve-Wracking-Keep-Laughing Week

Honesty time: I just beat my Nancy Drew game [No, of course I did not use any cheats....] so I have nothing left to do! Time to blog? Of course. :) P.S. Enjoy a few puns courtesy of an email.

 Hammock time. [Not to be confused with Hammer Time.] Love my leetle man, Jack!


{How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.}

 Great news! I officially have the cutest sisters in the world. :) You guys are goofballs.




Nate: Whatever McDonald's Worker. Retaliation will be coming your way.

{Broken pencils are pointless.}

I had my nerve block done this Monday. Here is the man whodunit in his suit of armor. [Do I look like I was being civil? I was trying... Truth is, sometimes your doctors aren't nice and you just have to deal with it because they are sticking a needle in your spine.]



It didn't exactly go as expected, unfortunately. [Remember that one time that my body hates medicine?] But I am alive and feeling better after a few days. :) We'll work through it as always!

{Velcro, what a rip off!}

Here is a picture of the most painful IV I have ever had. Haha One of those lucky ones that left me a big purple bruise. ;) But how grateful am I to have this modern medicine technology? SUPER!


I am now a 'special' patient that has an 'allergic to' sticker. Woopie! Don't put steroids in me!



 {I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.}

I'm a gem on medications. Just ask my momma. ;) Sorry, Mom!


Mom, thanks for always giving me the best food to recuperate. Maybe you should be a post-op nurse and sneak all of the patients pizza and take videos of them saying weird things.

Marjorie Hinkley: "The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."

What a smart lady. :)

I am thankful for wonderful friends and family. [And to the creators of Nancy Drew.] You guys rock at keeping a smile on my face and my foot on my body! :)

Much Love!!

2 comments:

  1. Michelley... I love you and your pizza. I've been waiting for these pictures to be posted all week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle! I love your positive attitude. It's been a rough and frustrating week, but your positive attitude has helped a lot! Love you!

    ReplyDelete