Friday, May 13, 2011

More EXTRA RAISINS? Fancy that!

Our life is so exciting!!! ...Kinda. :) We pretend.



I am overcome with gratitude for my many many blessings as of late. In my Book of Mormon class this semester we have a semester project. Ourselves. We have to choose one aspect of our lives that we could use some improvement on. I chose gratitude. It has been really cool to read through the second half of the Book of Mormon with an attitude of gratitude. It really shows me how MUCH I have to be grateful for. I take so much for granted.

The last 2 days have been SO BEAUTIFUL! For those of you who have never lived in Rexburg, I'll tell you that this is a wonderful blessing and very rare!!!! I hope it decides to stick around for this Summer. :)

Emma feeding me her custard. (Messily.)


I am so grateful for this weather! It came with such perfect timing! We even got to go play outside at the park last night with no sweaters or anything! That's amazing! We are looking forward to a great weekend in IF with the boys.

Sooooo nice outside!!!!!


I am also grateful for modern medicine. My good friend Sterling had major surgery this week and seeing how much inconvenience and pain already went into it, I am so grateful to live in this time of great medical discoveries and technology. Meem is also about to have a brand new baby boy... Enough said. :) (Can't wait to meet you, Thatcher!!!!)

There are SOOOO many things I could list, but that would take a very long time.
And as ever, I am grateful for the numerous people in my life that make it worth living! :) I love you guys. Thank you for being extra raisins in my life!

Classy, right?
Me, Emma, Quinci.


Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment