Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Love!!

We were introduced on a Saturday. I'd seen types all over campus (and all over the world for that matter.) But nothing could have prepared me for the day when our paths finally converged. Star crossed lovers, finally facing one another in a daze. That day was something of a dream, a dream that passed far too quickly but will linger on forever. The thought of meeting again fills me with excitement. And I am in love.

















Yes. I went 4wheeling. And yes. It's love. :) Did I get ya?

This is me driving. And probably almost killing us.

This is Jake and I when I let him take over again. I was worried about dying. He flipped it showing off earlier. (Don't worry, Mom. He was careful when we were on it.)


This is Emma and Jake. Emma likes the speed. (Say it like Massimo from Wedding Planner)


This is Sterling. He loved it. Like a kid in a candy store. :) (But he wouldn't let us get pictures.)


We had a blast! Thanks to Jake's family for letting us play around on their land for the day. :) We also shot some guns and went to Big Jud 's!

Massive 1 Lb burger, big basket of fries, and a massive waffle cone! Thanks, guys. Soooo delicious!



I couldn't even eat a whole 4th with all of the other food.



Mmm... Not only are they big, they are TASTY!!! Sterling used the 'dancing tactic' to make more room for the food. Hahaha (And we got it on video)


Jake poured plain fry sauce in his mouth! Yuck!


Emma did us proud by eating a whole 4th and by driving Jake's car home. (And almost killed us)


Have you ever noticed that no one looks good while they are shoving a massive burger in their mouth? You might now! Haha All in all, this day was fantastic!

Thanks for being extra raisins in my life. :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment