I love my job! I love the kids. I love laughing. I love the people I get to work with. (Well most of them.)
Yesterday this cute little first grade girl gave such an example of a humble, meek, submissive child that I just have to share. This little girl is a very small girl with a tiny, little voice and she is absolutely adorable. I work at a Catholic school and Mass is on Thursdays which means that Wednesday is religion homework. It had blanks where she could fill in what she wanted to say in her prayer to God. Hers was kind of like this.
Dear God, I am thankful that you love everyone. Please help us to love everyone. Amen.
And most of the kids will write it down and be done with it. But not her. She read her prayer and the other prayer on the page out loud in her little voice with her hands folded and it didn't even matter that anyone else was in the room. She was talking to God.
No wonder Heavenly Father loves the little children so much. How could we not?
Much Love!!
that's an awesome story! :o)
ReplyDelete