Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where do I start?

I was just blessed with 3 and a half weeks of traveling! Here are a FEW highlights!

Youth Conference:
~The dance rocked!
~The food.... not so good.
~Awesome speakers
~Fabulous testimony meeting
~My two "brothers" flipping me around.

Washington (Spokane):
~Love fish n' chips at Pryors (spelling??)
~Seeing tons of family
~Hanging with my awesome friend Augie :)
~Rolling my ankle, hiking
~Rapelling!
~Being glared at

Washington (Sequim/ Coast):
~Awkward missionary that decided to write me.......
~Getting life lessons from Grandpa
~Getting lots of love from Grandma
~Hurricane Ridge, Salt Creek Park, the Dungeness Spit, basically all of the sights.
~Crescent Lake
~Meeting up with family on the beach
~Canadians that have awesome accents. (Boy Scoowt)
~3 and a half hours of HUGE fireworks
~Drunk bikers
~Ocean and sight obviously!!
~Candy cane..... Bahaha Hann

Utah:
~Grandpa's wedding (We love you Eileen!)
~In N' Out Burgers. :)
~ Gual Berto's!!!!!!!!
~Cousins at Lagoon
~ Meeting up with the Brits in little Downey, ID for ice cream. (I'll get you next time Brooks)

Girl's Camp:
~Seeing all of the beautiful girls in our ward that I missed so much!
~Being with all of the awesome leaders we have
~My cute first years!!!
~ Being YCLs in a group with Kailey and kara.
~(to the tune of "I like big butts) I like mormon boys and I cannot lie. You otha sistas can't deny. When a boy walks in with scriptures in his hand and a big smile on his face you get a date! a celestial mate? no! he's goin on a mission, leavin you wishin that you had a man. Someone to hold your hand. Deacons, what? teachers what? we don't like your features. Cuz your brothers are hottttt and you are nottttt so bring on the righteous preists! Whoooah!!
~Happy talk keep talking happy talk.....
~Bishops dancing
~Slip N' Slide with Nikki
~ Lake swimming
~ Tent bonding
~ Dreaming of tissue boxes
~PINA COLADA! PINEAPPLE COCONUT!
~White water rafting
~Bratty girl's in cave
~Getting cell service again! :)

Yesterday:
~Seeing Kyley and Mel!!!!!
~Hanging out with Kailey, that Bdog. :)
~Harry Potter! (2 and a half rows of friends!)
~Being shorter than a deacon....
~"Oh, don't mind me, I'm just changing my pants..."
~"Oh my gosh! It's like MOSES!!!! (silence)"
~Crying at Wal Mart
~Wenis-ing with Chuck
~Cheechen!!!
~My baby, sperm whale's spinal cord necklace!
~"You probably don't want to hear the rest..." "probably not."
~Sonic tater tots. :)
~Staying up very late

So it's long and kinda dull-ly written, but there is just toooooo much! Thanks to all of those that made it spectacular!
Much Love!!

1 comment:

  1. And it's just going to keep going! Bring on the Buhls!!!!

    ReplyDelete