This one's for you! :)
That's right.
I went for my first run since August of 2011.
And I made it for 3 laps [About a half mile] before my foot was VERY done.
Actually... If we're being honest, I am pretty sure it was super done after lap 1... or maybe 2, but I ran 3 anyways.
Oops.
I am probably gonna need to go back to physical therapy for a bit before I can ever run again [not to mention walking normally again...] I killed it pretty bad.
BUT I am so grateful for the 3 laps I got. Aside from my foot, it felt SO good to be running again. :) There is just nothing like it.
Ready for some pointless updates!?!
You know you're in college when...
Hawaiian Haystacks are a delicacy. :) Thank you, FHE.
The good news: I got THE LAST COPY on the shelf at the BYUI Bookstore on opening day!!!
The bad news: I'm only on page 200 because I've been buried in homework.
Literally. :)
The bad news: The zipper on my coat broke.
The good news: It wasn't the zipper on my pants! ;)
My space heater is my best friend and homework [TONS of reading] is my constant companion... So I guess it's safe to say that life is good. :)
My three 300 level English classes are keeping me very busy! It's so great. I'll become an actual intellectual one of these days... Just wait for it.
I just sort of wish I didn't have to bother with my non-English classes anymore... BUT this is hopefully the last semester of generals!
P.S. Here are the roomies.
Elise, Sarah Ruth, Elsa, Sara, Ashley.
Ain't we cute?
Ashley showed me this hilarious video. Enjoy. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVrJ8DxECbg
Much Love!!


You're such a strong beautiful creative courageous happy positive amazingly wonderful person. I love you <3
ReplyDelete