Saturday, January 19, 2013

Elmo Likes to Sing BASS

A beautiful moment in the cold. :)


Why did God make snowflakes so beautiful? Maybe because He knows how cold places like Rexburg get and decided to throw a few raisins into the bran.

P.S. -20 is VERY cold.

The Rexburg temple is so beautiful. :) And cold days are often crisp and clear. Again. Raisins!



Sometimes this is what room mate prayer ends up looking like...


... And it is only the second week of school! Yikes!

 I've gotten so many letters and things in the mail from people already! I am so grateful! There is just something so special about getting snail-mail in our world of texts and Facebook posts! [Although those are pretty wonderful too!] Shout out and special thanks to one of my Primary kiddos! Thank you for the Hello Kitty picture, sweet Kathryn! :)


Last night my room mates and I went to BYU Vocal Point's performance here on campus. OH. MY. GOODNESS. It was so wonderful. I loved it so much. It amazed me that they had the perfect mix of fun an uplifting songs and powerful, spiritual songs.



It was so much fun! Here are a few of us during intermission- being our beautiful selves, of course. ;)




One of our favorite parts was the elmo part... Watch this clip. You will be amazed. :)

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJbpNSlZECE

 Their bass was IN CHARGE! What a range!

I'm so grateful that people have such great talents and are willing to share it and share while giving recognition to He who gives us all. It was a powerful experience! If you ever get the chance to see them, TAKE IT.

Stay warm, Ladies and Gents. :)

Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment