Thursday, August 2, 2012

D-D-D-Disney!

The Disney Land trip was a party from start to finish!


... Even those brief moments when we were unconscious :)


We lived off of turkey/cheese sandwiches and hot pockets... Oh. And melted fruit snacks.

 
We are college students. We know how to do thrifty. ;)

I feel like this picture captures just a little of the excitement that is Disney Land.


I just have fond memories of the Dumbo ride. What a joyous experience!


One of our favorite activities was playing "Spot the Mormons."

Yes, because of the general lack of clothing in California, we stick out like a sore thumb.


And maybe our shirts helped... A little. ;)


I was doing that whole wheelchair thing so we got to hop a lot of lines! We only had to wait 20 minutes for splash mountain. Yeah, we rode it a couple of times. ;)



Disney Land was a blast! But I have to admit that my favorite part of the trip was Newport Beach. :) I certainly fell in love with the ocean all over again.


 Here are our cute toes. This picture features my burned knees from sitting in a wheelchair for 2 days.


Malena and I played in the water :)


And Quinci made a shell mosaic.


Gosh, I just loved it!!


Quinci even licked me because she didn't believe that I was really salty. I was.



And to finish off the trip, we stopped by Gual Berto's in UT before flying back to home sweet home Colorado. :)


It was a much needed break from reality for all of us. What a blessing. :)

But it sure is good to be back home [eating real food!]

Also, I got a new calling! CTR 4 Primary teacher! I am SUPER excited! [And a little nervous because I have ELEVEN 4-year-olds!] It will be an adventure, I know it.

Thank you for the love and the prayers. You all keep me going! :)


Much Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment